JHoop, Honda Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner

i need fuse box diagram for 1998 civic under steering wheel

No Comment Added
Category: Honda
Expert:  JHoop replied 8 years ago.
HelloCustomer my name isXXXXX you for choosing

I uploaded diagrams for all the fuses and most relays on your Honda Civic in .pdf format here to justanswer. You can download it by clicking HERE. Please not the years of each one. I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
Dont forget to click ACCEPT. Bonuses as well as Feedback are always welcome. Thanks. (Please understand, that just because you put a deposit down, is not paying for the answer. You MUST hit the ACCEPT button for me to recieve credit.)