JoeHonda
JoeHonda, Honda Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Tech. Honda Certified Master Tech. Honda Platinum Level Customer Service Award
4196756

My unlock code for my 2005 Honda Odyssey

vin 5FNRL38775B043325

Unfortunately the vin # XXXXX help as the radio can be changed. The radio code is set by the serial number of the unit.

The radio code is usually given to you by the dealer when you by the car. It would be on a small plastic card about the size of a credit card. If you do not have this you will need to get the serial number for your radio and send it to me and I will get the code for your radio. There is a chance the the code and or the serial number may be on a sticker stuck in or on the side of your glovebox. Some dealers put it there for customer reference in the future. If you find a sticker on the glove box wit a 5 digit number that is the code if it is a longer number or contains letters that is the serial number. If you dont have a sticker in the glove box you will need to remove the radio and get the serial number of the sticker in the bottom of the radio. Some of the newer models you can get the serial number by turning the radio off the holding the #1 & #6 buttons down then turning the radio on. It will display L1111 then U1111 , the 1111 is replaced by your serial number. Either way when you get the serial number send it to me and I will get you the code for it.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Thanks

Joe
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to JoeHonda's Post: I know about the card. I had that card in my wallet when my purse got stolen in June.

1 and 6 buttons shows me 11110056 then goes back to CODE
The code for that serial number is XXXXX . You will ned to enter this code using the radio station preset buttons.

Thanks Again
Joe
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Thank you!!!!!:o)
No problem. Let me know if you ned any help in the future.

Thanks
Joe