Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  35 years Master Mechanic

2004 Honda CR-V: the brake light fuse..owners manual

Where is the brake light fuse for a 2004 Honda CR-V located; cannot find which fuse it is in the owners manual; which fuse # XXXXX XXXXX

It is located in the under hood fuse center, here is a pic. Fuse # XXXXX

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
I have a similar diagram but I am trying to figure outif there is a fuse for the brake lights and if so which # XXXXX fuse is. I suddenly have no brake lghts and cannot fiqure out why.
Click on the bottom pic above,,,,it shows # XXXXX fuse to be for the stop lights
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
If fuse #7 is not bad what could cause all brake lights not to work; could it be a switch on the brake pedal?
If the fuse is ok, then you will need to check for power going to the brake light switch, and then see if power goes through it when the pedal is depressed. If power does not go through it, replace the switch.