Tech444, Ase certified Honda certified tech
Experience:  17 year Honda Master Tech troubleshooting specialist all includes electrical

2004 Honda Civic LX, radio/CD not working. I

2004 Honda Civic LX, radio/CD not working. I disconnected battery recently to change headlamp bulb. Codes began to show up. Each time I punch a station select button another code, i.e., "1 Code", "2 Code," "3 Code". Don't think I left anything off the battery connections, but can't figure out what needs to be reset.
Ok you need to leave the battery disconnected for 30 minutes so the radio could be reset it locked you out from entering the code to many times wrong.After 30 minutes connect the battery and turn radio on and enter code should work fine
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Tech444's Post: Okay, I can disconnect the battery, but I never knew the "code" to enter in the first place when I turned on the radio. How do I find out the code? There isn't anything in the car manual.
Ok hold in presets 1 and 6 turn on radio and right down the numbers the radio gives you then ill get your code asap ,also honda closes at 500 pm eastern time today and then i wont be able to acess your code till monday
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Tech444's Post: Showed two codes. First one up was U2701; it stayed about 5 seconds, then L5847 showed for 5 seconds; then 3CODE stayed on the screen.

Ok code is 61465

Bonuses greatly appreciated

Happy Holidays