32dmadden
32dmadden, Auto Repair Shop Owner
Experience:  A.S.E. Certified Master Technician, L-1 37 yrs. Auto Repair Experience
1361311

Steps to replace fuel filter on 1992 Honda Accord LX

No Comment Added
Disconnect the negative battery cable. Remove filler cap. Remove the 6mm servive bolt slowly to release the pressure. Then remove the 12mm banjo bolt and the fuel feed pipe from the filter Remove the flare nut from the return. Remove the clamp and the fuel filter. Hope this helps you out. I'll be around if you need more help. Please accept my answer if you are satisfied.
32dmadden, Auto Repair Shop Owner
Experience: A.S.E. Certified Master Technician, L-1 37 yrs. Auto Repair Experience
Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Reply to 32dmadden's Post: Q1.Which filler cap?
Q2. Do I have to do anything with the Fuel System Service Bolt?
Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
My other questions in reference to clarifying his answer .......are not answered?
Just remove the gas cap,which is the fuel filler cap.Once you remove the cap the pressure is released.Remove the 14mm line with line wrench and 17mm bolt make sure you dont loose crush washers on both sides of the bolt line if you have new one replace them reccomended.Well hope this has helped.Bonuses greatly appreciated!:)
I'm sorry I didn't answer sooner I a Dr. appointment. You don't do anything with the service bolt. You take it out to relieve the fuel pressure. The filler cap is the gas cap. Once that is done you can reinstall it. I'll be around if you need more help. Please accept my answer if you are satisfied.