The Expert's number of “Accepted Answers” is a good indication of how many satisfied customers he or she has helped.
FiveStarLaw's attorney license was verified on or about April 2009 by a leading third-party verification service.View the Terms of Service section on verifications
need help on 40 law question amd have only one hour to do
1) Name the three types of “Holds” (also called hand position or grip) golfer can use when making a full swing (i.e. not putting) at the ball:
1. 2. 3.
2) When holding the club, the top hand “V” (Left hand for right-handed golfers), should point where? Circle correct answer:
(a) To the left shoulder (b) To the chin (c) To the right shoulder
3) Ideally, a golfer should be able to see how many knuckles (thumb knuckle does not count) on his/her top hand at the address or set-up position? Circle correct answer:
(a) One (b) two (c) Three
4) During the class, we rated grip pressure by using a scale of 0- 5 for measuring the amount of tension in the hand the pre-swing position, the set-up. As a point of reference, what is the ideal amount of grip pressure (using our numbering system above) a golfer can have when addressing or setting up to the ball?
a) 1 b) 3 c) 5
5) What purpose of Pre-shot Routine serves? (Short sentences will suffice)
6) Describe one of the “drill” we have done on the driving range: b) then describe for what if might be useful;
7) At the finish of the swinging motion, a golfer’s weight is “staked” on which foot?
a) Right b) Middle c) Left
8) At the set-up of the chipping stroke, approximately 65% body’s weight is placed on which foot?
a) Front b) Back
9) Let’s say that we have three feet of fringe (green just higher than “green” height) to carry, and thirty to thirty- five feet of green between the edge of the green and the flagstick, which club would work best for this shot?
a) Sand Wedge b) Driver c) 8 iron
10) The main difference between a 50-yard pitch shot swing and a 7 iron swing from 150-170 yards is what? (Note: describe both set up positions)
11) A golf shot starts out to the right of the target and curves to the left of the target is called a _______________
a) Draw shot b) Fade shot c) Straight shot
12) When setting to a driver shot, the ball is positioned at the instep of which foot? (Note: right-handed golfer)
a) Left b) Right
13) When you address position to a driver shot, 60% of weight is placed on which side of?
a) Left b) right c) middle
14) When properly marking the position of a golf ball on the green, the ball marker (flat object such as coin) is placed where?
a) Directly behind the ball b) in front of the ball
15) The maximum number of clubs a golfer is permitted carry in his/her bag is?
a) 12 b) 13 c) 14 d) 15
16) When you playing golf at PAR 4 holes, the ball is hole in inside cup after second shot, what is number write down your scorecard and what is the call?
a) 2 and Birdie b) 3 and Par c) 2 and Eagle
17) Suzy’s ball is on the putting surface. When Suzy putts, her ball strikes the pin. According to the Rule of Golf, no penalty is incurred.
a) True b) False
18) What is loft degree of Sand Wedge (S) Club?
19) What is the most length of clubs on players’ bags?
20) When you practice golf on the driving range properly, what kind of clubs can use order first?
a) Driver to Sand wedge b) 7 iron to sand wedge c) Sand wedge to Driver
Extra Point) You are playing on the course and you hit an errant driver, which is headed at the people in the adjacent fairway, to warn them that your ball is coming you yell __________________. This is golf lingo.