The Expert's number of “Accepted Answers” is a good indication of how many satisfied customers he or she has helped.
Chris M.'s Masters of Social Work was verified on or about October 2009 by a leading third-party verification service.View the Terms of Service section on verifications
Can someone who specializes in this please help me with this exam.. As I need it like right away.. I came accross someone else who asked the same exam question's as I am now, and someone ended up answering their questions for them, and well I paid the $3.00 to see the exam answers and well when I clicked to find them they are no where to be found on said persons site with answers... so I spent $3.00 then on top of that I tried to ask the person who answered the questions where it was, and I got nothing.. So I figured since I spent $40.00 I might as well post the whole test.. I bumped it up to 45$ if someone could help me, and if at all possible I need someone who will get me 100% on this test.. I can't afford to not get 100% It would be Greatly appreciated Please and thank you.. If I can leave a tip I will.
Exam: 418005RR - Technology and Society
1. A skill-based compensation system rewards which of the following?
A. Membership of elite professional organizationB. Proficiency in job-related tasksC. Level of post-graduate education receivedD. Participation in community-based activities
2. Children's Web sites may combine educational and entertaining information and activities with interactive advertising and direct selling. Because children may have difficulty differentiating between advertising and programming content, this situation is a/an
A. exciting opportunity to change society.B. potentially negative impact of the Internet on children.C. educationally defensible position.D. reason to bar children from the Internet entirely.
3. Social need, social resources, and a sympathetic social context are the three points of
A. social impact within the current system.B. social involvement in technology innovation.C. technical impact within the current system.D. technical involvement in social innovation.
4. Moore's law states that the
A. size of microchips doubles every 18 months.B. speed of microchips doubles every 12 months.C. processing power of microchips doubles every 24 months.D. processing power of microchips doubles every 12 months.
5. The phenomenon of improved productivity resulting from the act of studying a process rather than from making changes in the process is referred to as
A. the Peter Principle.B. the Hawthorne effect.C. Moore's corollary.D. Parkinson's law.
6. One skill that's generally expected of technology workers is
A. troubleshooting.B. programming.C. keyboarding.D. Internet surfing.
7. Internet access is now available in what percentage of schools?
A. 94%B. 100%C. 3%D. 81%
8. A measure of technological evolution is the Web year, which is
A. exactly 1.7 months.B. a little less than three weeks.C. a little over seven weeks.D. exactly four months.
9. Technology has changed communications by replacing or supplementing traditional modes of communication that were primarily
A. face-to-face.B. private.C. archaic.D. one-on-one.
10. Software, biotechnology, and information technology hardware industries are examples of the type of knowledge industry that
A. creates and conveys information.B. manages and conveys information.C. has information as its goal.D. has knowledge as its product.
11. Honesty and integrity, empathy and acceptance, and faith and confidence are examples of
A. job qualifications.B. the characteristics of excellence.C. the general requirements of a technical position.D. the traits of greatness.
A. downloading of computer viruses.B. use of information for marketing.C. release of information on browsing history.D. release of personal identification.
13. Rank the following types of banking transactions by their associated costs, from lowest to highest price.
A: Using PC software to complete a banking transactionB: ATM TransactionC: Transaction over the InternetD: Face to face transaction with a bank tellerA. D, B, A, CB. C, A, B, DC. B, D, C, AD. A, C, B, D
14. The practice of looking through discarded materials in hopes of finding valuable information is termed
A. dumpster diving.B. trash tampering.C. landfill leaping.D. wastebin wandering.
15. The primary reason for a company to outsource jobs is to
A. meet diplomatic requirements.B. gain higher quality products.C. improve foreign relations.D. lower costs.
16. The effect of technology advancement on a product's life cycle is to
A. guarantee long-term viability of the product before it becomes obsolete.B. eliminate the need for testing the product.C. bring a product to market faster than the competition.D. assure market success for the product.
17. The ability to juggle multiple projects and intersperse work on multiple tasks is called
A. teamwork.B. self-motivation.C. detail-orientation.D. multitasking.
18. Which of the following job classifications will not experience growth in the next decade?
A. Customer service representativesB. Assemblers in auto factoriesC. Hotel and Restaurant personnelD. Surgical technicians in hospitals
19. A technology professional keeping up-to-date on current developments may find it valuable to
A. attend trade shows.B. read the lifestyles section of newspapers.C. visit museums.D. watch television talk shows.
20. Malware or malicious software does not include which of the following?
A. SpywareB. Trojan HorsesC. New software versionsD. Computer viruses