Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

1. Two boats, the Prada (Italy) and the Oracle (USA), are

Customer Question

1. Two boats, the Prada (Italy) and the Oracle (USA), are competing for a spot in the upcoming America’s Cup race. They race over a part of the course several times. The sample times in minutes for the Prada were as follows: 12.9, 12.5, 11.0, 13.3, 11.2, 11.4, 11.6, 12.3, 14.2, and 11.3. The sample times in minutes for the Oracle were as follows: 14.1, 14.1, 14.2, 17.4, 15.8, 16.7, 16.1, 13.3, 13.4, 13.6, 10.8, and 19.0. For data analysis, the appropriate test is the t test: two-sample assuming unequal variances.The next table shows the results of this independent t test. At the .05 significance level, can you conclude that there is a difference in their mean times? Explain these results to a person who knows about the t test for a single sample but who is unfamiliar with the t test for independent means.
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Homework
Expert:  GLENN replied 22 days ago.

Hi

Thank you for using this site. When is the deadline of this homework? Please reply asap.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Now ,I paid my money the last time and I did not get a reply back.
Expert:  GLENN replied 22 days ago.

Can you kindly accept the small offer below?

Expert:  GLENN replied 22 days ago.

Kindly accept the small offer below, so that we can use the private dialog box, and using the private dialog box, we can exchange private details of info like emails etc. And there, I can send the answer. Please reply asap.

Expert:  GLENN replied 22 days ago.

Hi

do you still need help and answers for this question? please reply asap. Thanks.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
This was.the same problem that happened last time when I paid the $53 and I never got a reply back so I will not be using this service anymore and I I have finished my assignment and found the solution on my own thank you very much Glenn.
Expert:  GLENN replied 22 days ago.

Hi
.

I was waiting for your reply, since I was asking for the offer. Thanks.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
You're asking me to pay another $5 when I initially pay the first time and then the second time I am just not happy and I don't receive my answer in a timely fashion thanks anyway Glenn.
Expert:  GLENN replied 22 days ago.

the offer is for the private dialog box, (once accepted, the answer will be sent to you in no time).