Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Are you available?

Customer Question

hi, are you available?
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 months ago.

Hi

welcome

provide the details

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
InstructionsPlease down the "DePaul Merchants" database available as part of this assignment.DePaul Merchants is a trading company that sells products to other businesses.The database is a Microsoft Access database containing several tables:Customers: Contains information for all the customers.Employees: Contains information for all the employees.Products: Contains information for all the products that are being sold.Categories: Contains information for the categories of the products.Suppliers: Contains information for all the suppliers and vendors of the products.Shippers: Contains information for the companies that DePaul Merchants uses for shipping products to the customers.Orders: Contains information for the orders placed by the customers.Order Details: Contains information for the details of each order that contains the various products purchased in each order.In this assignment, you will be creating queries using the Access database. Design and test query based on each questions below. Save each query and name it for each question i.e., for question #1, name the query as "Q1".Here are the questions for which you would need to create queries:1.) List all customers sorted by company name in ascending order.2.) List the country and count of customers in each country sorted in descending order.3.) List the orders placed by each customer and which employee placed the order on what date?4.) List the total order price for each order placed by the customer. List the customer name and the (sum of UnitPrice * Quantity) for each order.5.) List which shipping company was used the most for shipping products to the customers?6.) List each supplier and the total count of products each supplier supplies to DePaul Merchants.7.) List all non-discontinued products.8.) List all non-discontinued products which needs to be reordered (hint: where reorder level < (units in stock + units on order))9.) List each category and the count of products for each category.10.) List all customers whose contact name begins with "Ma"Submission: Submit the updated "DePaulMerchants.accdb" database that contains all the queries you developed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
can you help do this homework ?
it is due at 6.
we have almost four hours
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 months ago.

Can provide in 8 hrs. Let me know

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I will send an access file in a minute
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
it has to be submitted at 6.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
https://ufile.io/d4e15
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
it's not complicated bro.
you can finish it within one hour
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 months ago.

Sorry friend. I am not on my computer

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have a trip
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
WHAT SHOULD I do?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I already paid money
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 months ago.

I am opting out for other experts to answer.wait and See if you can get reply

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
thank you
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 months ago.

Do you still need this?