Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I need a paper on affirmative action and a power point i am

Customer Question

i need a paper on affirmative action and a power point i am nt sure how to do this
JA: The tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: use authoritative credible resources. begin the opening paragraph 3ithq book o lure the readers interest. use this paragraph to provide a lead in to the topic and some general context for the issue to be discussed.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the tutor should know?
Customer: use the body of the essay to inform your reader about the specifics of your topic. provide interesting details that they likely don't already know or present common knowledge in a new light. print both sides of the issue if applicable. give your position on the topic. include any relevant statistics to support the idea that the topic is current and relevant.
Category: Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 months ago.

Hello

Please mention the deadline and provide details, thanks.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
use authoritative credible resources. begin the openingparagraph 3ithq book o lure the readers interest. use this paragraph to provide a lead in to the topic and some general context for the issue to be discussed. use the body of the essay to inform your reader about the specifics of your topic. provide interesting details that they likely don't already know or present common knowledge in a new light. print both sides of the issue if applicable. give your position on the topic. include any relevant statistics to support the idea that the topic is current and relevant. conclude your essay by summarizing the knowledge you have shared. do not bring up any new information or raise to many questions. this paragraph is meant to bring closure to the paper while maintaining your readers interest in topic. also you will be required to present your paper to the class. your presentation should be a power point of at least 8 slides. due date decemeber 1st
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
the assignment is on affirmative action
Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 months ago.

how long this should be? and can you cite me in your assignment?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
at least 3 double spaced pages. with size 12 font. you will need a works cited page with at least 3 current sources to support your paper. use the most current statistics/information in your paper.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 months ago.

I understand that and what is your deadline? and I asked that will you able to cite me in the references?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
it is due december 1st and i am not sure if i will be able to cite you in my paper. I am a high senior and never did a paper like this before so I am not sure what i am doing
Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 months ago.

It is quite important that you clearly let me know that will you cite me or not, thanks.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i am not even sure what your asking me
Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 months ago.

I am saying that you will need to give a reference of my work in your assignment so your instructor will know that you have taken help from my work, thanks.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i guess i will have to figure out how to do this because i am not sure if i would get in trouble for asking for help
Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 months ago.

Okay, I am opting out in that case, thanks.

Expert:  GLENN replied 5 months ago.

Hi

Thank you for using this site. I will update you later.

Expert:  GLENN replied 5 months ago.

Hi, Do you still need help on this?