Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I need help implementing a C++ map function, and a timer

Customer Question

I need help implementing a C++ map function, and a timer into my C++ program. I also need help fixing a search algorithm
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Homework
Expert:  swmcdonnell replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is***** you please post more information on each (a full description of what needs to be done) and any code you've written so I can look at it? Click here to do a secure upload to my dropbox. Message me back here after you uploaded the files. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you. I have uploaded a .zip file named "SliderPuzzle-Code&Requirements" to your dropbox. In the ProgramRequirements.doc file I have included a description of what I need fixed in my program as well as the original program requirements. Source.cpp is the program which I have already written
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Did you receive the files I sent you? Will you be able to help?