Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Can you tell me how this works? Do I have to pay? Taking my

Customer Question

Hello...can you tell me how this works? Do I have to pay?
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Taking my first semester exam. It's three hours.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: In Business Management. First exam is - Intro to Business, College Mathematics, Principals of Mgmt, and Intro To Psychology.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 1 month ago.

Dear Customer,

Can you tell me more about the assignments that you need done? Could you also tell me your deadline please?

Thank you,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi, I have my first semester exam on five subjects consisting of 10 questions per test coming up.
It's a timed exam, three hours long. Program is Business Mgmt. Can you assist me?

Dear Customer,

Yes, I can assist you with that. Would you prefer to bundle so to speak all of your assignments and I can offer you a premium service for that on top of your existing payment? Please do let me know. I would also need to know what your other assignments are first to make sure I can do them, and also to give you a fair quote for all of the assignments. Please do let me know if you are interested in this (and then I would do all of the assignments), or if you would prefer if I just go ahead with the Business Management exam?

Thank you! Look forward to hearing from you soon,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm just interested in getting help with the semester exam and will need to schedule a time with you, upon receiving my access code to my exam. I don't know what the questions will be until I take the exam. There is a time limit on them so I will be pushed for time. Subjects are: Intro to Business, College Mathematics, Principals of Mgmt, Intro To Psychology and Human Resource Mgmt and I believe there are 10 questions per subject.

Dear Customer,

I have done these kinds of questions before and I do not tend to help good customers such as yourself to receive As or A+s with these types of exams. I am good under pressure, however when there are such time constraints, I require more time to think through the question, not just answer based on my gut when I do not know something and to have the time to research it instead. Due to this, unless you think you could receive more time for doing the exam, I would need to opt out of this question in order to have another expert who is better at these exam questions than I am help you. Do you think you could receive more time? Please do let me know. I will be awaiting for your response so if you cannot receive more time than there is still time for me to opt out and for another expert to help you.

I am very glad that you explained all of this to me beforehand. Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Unfortunately, that's all the time I have.

Dear Customer,

Again, thank you for letting me know. I will opt out so that another expert can help you.

Thank you,

Donna

Expert:  GLENN replied 1 month ago.

Hi

I can help you on this, but please post them separately by subject.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok...I would need to schedule a date and time with you once I receive my access code. Would that be ok? I am hoping I will be allowed to copy and paste the questions and possible answers. Should I post them here?
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 month ago.

Is this an actual timed online test?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 month ago.

ah ok, just inform me ahead of the time (maybe weeks before, is better) Thanks

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm actually hoping to do it this week.
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 month ago.

post it separately per subject, since experts are usually per subject of expertise also (one may be expert of one subject you posted but not of the other subject, etc.) ok until then!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Oh...ok. I wasn't sure how this site works. Will you still be able to help as it is an actual online timed test?
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 month ago.

I think for some subjects, but not all, so you really need to post each test per subject separately as no single expert is expert to all subjects you have posted ok? Ok just inform me next week (maybe one day before the exam) Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can you tell me your expertise?
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 month ago.

math, natural sciences, psychology (social sciences)