Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I have to create a class name Piza\za\ sorry. Pizza, Create

Customer Question

I have to create a class name Piza\za\ sorry. Pizza
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Create a class named Pizza. This class should have three fields : a String for topping ( such as pepperoni, e.g.) , an integer for diameter in inches ( such as 12, e.g.), and a double for price (e.g., 13.99). Code the proper accessor and mutator methods (i.e. getter and setter for each field variable) to access fields and assign values to all fields. A Pizza class should have also the overloaded constructor which accepts three parameters (topping, diameter and price), and assigns the values passed via these parameters to the Pizza class fields. Save the class as Pizza .java.
Write a class named TestPizza (a driver class) with the main method. This class instantiates a myPizza object form the Pizza class and assigns specific values of topping , diameter and price. These values should be taken as a user’s input making use of JOptionPane or Scanner classes. When the data is assigned to myPizza object fields, display all the values associated with myPizza object of the Pizza class. Provide proper label for each property (e.g., “My Pizza topping is: pepperoni” etc).
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: No. Those are the instructions. I keep having the same error message
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 month ago.

Welcome

Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.

What is the deadline?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am really going to get charge 60 dollars for the help?
I thought it was only five dollars?
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 month ago.

Yes. for any payment related query, you can contact customer support. let me know if you need help on this?

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 month ago.

Let me know.