Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Sandley Vacuum Sales hires Rhonda Piper and Martina Stuart

Customer Question

Sandley Vacuum Sales hires Rhonda Piper and Martina Stuart to be door-to-door salespersons. Ms. Piper has a record of committing physical violence against people who displease her, including four convictions for assault. Ms. Stuart has lead a sensible and very gentle life and is known for her hospitality and homemaking skills by her friends and family. On Ms. Piper's first day of employment with Sandley, she beats up three women who decline to purchase her wares after she has spent over an hour with each giving a demonstration of the vacuums. Three days later, Ms. Stuart becomes frustrated and beats up three other prospective customers who criticize Sandley's products while she is giving a demonstration of their wares. All six victims sue Sandley.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: Yes I would like assistance with this situation and another paper, however my Professor utilize Turnitin which I can not have more than 20% of each paper already written by someone else. I also need to study flor Quiz 1 in HRM 6601 Employment Law, Troy University.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sally Landon is employed by Kent Electronics, Inc. in its London facility. Kent Electronics, Inc. is a U.S. corporation. Sally is not a U.S. citizen. Sally's job was eliminated in a recent reduction in force. She noticed that only women were laid off. She contacted EEOC in Washington, D.C. to file a claim for discrimination
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 2 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I can help you with all of these assignments. I believe based on what you are telling me that you have this assignment to do above, another paper and a quiz. I can help you with all of these assignments. I will make an offer to you in addition to what you have already paid for all of these assignments. The offer I am making to you is inclusive for all of the assignments.

Kindest regards,

Donna

P.S. The offer will follow this message.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No thanks have a great day
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Pls do not contact me again