Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

This is for Wilner.

Customer Question

This is for Bruce Wilner.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 2 months ago.

"This" is entirely blank.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I asked this question"Given the following 4 documents retrieved from the collection of 10,000,000 documents in response to query “:
D1=”deterministic Turing machines are special non-deterministic Turing machines, it is easily observed that each problem in P is also member of theclass NP.”
D2=”also known that if P = NP, then EXPTIME = NEXPTIME, the class of problems solvable in exponential time by a nondeterministic Turing machine”
D3=”In computational complexity theory, an advice string is an extra input to a Turing machine. A circuit A(n) is deciding the problem, or we can use a Turing machine that interprets the advice string as a description of the circuit”
D4=”The fact that Circuit-SAT is in NP is easy. Given a circuit C in the standard basis”
We know that document frequency of terms NP, circuit and Turing in this collection are 100,000 and 50,000 and 200,000 respectively.
Use sublinear scaling weighted term frequency, wf-idf metric and cosine similarity measure to compute ranking of each document w.r.t the query. Then order documents according to the rank.
Use format of the table 6.1 on page 121 to show intermediate computations (required for getting credit).
Under what (minimum) values of static quality scores the order of documents will be reversed if we are using net-score (page 128, 7.2)? "I have no idea why I can not use 2 different payment options for a question, so I decided to ask twice for just one question. I believe the combination of these would make the needed value.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You requested a premium service on the previous one and my card provider kept calling.. thinking I couldn't use the same payment option within 24 hours on the same site