Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

To Programmer: I need help to implement another two unix

Customer Question

To Steve Programmer:I need help to implement another two unix commands for serverftp: send (put) and recv (get). I have attached file with description how to implement and some notes for the code.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Due in a week (11/01/16).
Expert:  swmcdonnell replied 2 months ago.

OK, the question finally made it to me. I'm going to send you an offer for premium service. If you accept, I'll have it you before next week. If you decline, I will opt out and you can see if someone else will help you with this.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Steve! I modified client and serverftp files. I will try to attach them here.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
By some reason I cannot attach the files here again. Please see the links with my changes to the files for send and recvhttp://wikisend.com/download/457606/hw3_serverftp_102616.txt
http://wikisend.com/download/436508/hw3_clientftp_102616.txt
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I already copied some code from server to client file and from client to server. Also, by stars I showed what I have changes and where should be code in my opinion.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Did you send me an offer?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Steve,
When will you send the offer?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Or I need to accept "Want to switch to a live phone call?" ? I am confused.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Steve, Where is the offer?

I'm sorry I was locked out of the question and couldn't get back in. I finally got the people here to fix it so I could get back in. First, I want you to know that I'm working on this, so don't think I'm not going to do it. Second, here's my offer. If you have an issue with it, let me know and we can discuss it. How did we do on the last assignment?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Steve! Thanks for getting back to me! I did not know what to think because I did not het any reply from you. I am ready to accept the offer but would feel more comfortable with $40. It is not my last home work for this semester and I would like to work with you. Next semester I will have Operational Systems Internals and will need you help if you are Okay with that.Let me know what you think. I have been working for the question as well. Here is the attachment with my recent updates:
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Just want to point I have created the variables like:
FILE *fp; /*used to point to the temporary file that logged command output*/
int ftpBytes = 0; //used to count the total number of bytes trasferring during ftp
int bytesRead = 0;//the number of bytes received in a single FTP message
int bytesReceived = 0; //the number of bytes received in a single FTP message
char ftpData[100]; //!!!! The instructor wants to have 100.
"The size of the files should be 300 to 500 characters (bytes). Limit the size for sendMessage over data connection to 100 octets (bytes) for file transfer so that 3 to 5 message transfers will occur. ". The file shoud be stored in the same name as it exists on the client side as I understood.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Steve! Let me know that you received my messages.Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Steve! I lost communication with you. Any problem with receiving my messages?