Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

Who would struggle to use the probability management or who

Customer Question

who would struggle to use the probability management or who has no value of it?
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: a breif answer only
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 month ago.

Hello

Please provide details, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
im doing a presentation about probability management , starting from what is probability management which was created by Prof Sam Savage, how importatnt it is? what kind of people and organisations will use it? who has no value of probability management or may struggle to use it?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 month ago.

So you need the content to make presentation? as well also let me know the deadline and could you cite me in your presentation, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no i need only to know the answer for the question, who has no value of probability management please?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 month ago.

Okay, so you will use that answer as it is in your presentation? and also let me know the deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
deadline is tuesday. i paid 3 pounds, will i pay more for this?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 month ago.

How much words do you need? and could you cite me in?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry , but you are not helping me, as I said I want anaanswer only for this questions, no specific words, all what you need to raed is probabiloty management for Sam Savage
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 month ago.

Okay, wait let me go through it, thanks.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 month ago.

Sorry, I cant help you in this so I am opting out, thanks.

Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 1 month ago.

Dear Customer,

I can help you with this assignment. I will make note of it and have it completed for you by Tuesday.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thank you for your respond.
this is not assignment, its a presenation and i struggled to find an answer for this question. how much do you charge if I need 100 words for the answer?

Dear Customer,

I would not charge you anything more than what you have already paid. You would just need to rate me positively after I do a good job and then I would be paid for the work. Does it need to be a PowerPoint presentation? I can do that. Please advise. If you could also let me know your deadline I would appreciate that as well.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
deadline is tomorrow. yes on powerpoint. thank you

Dear Customer,

Yes. I can do that. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
but before u start, i Have 50£ in my account, how much all the work will cost me?

Dear Customer,

As far as I know you have already paid. I have not been paid yet. I am not paid until I do good work for you and then you rate me positively. Any queries concerning your account should be addressed to customer service. If you plan to cancel this question if you could please alert me to that fact prior so that I can focus on other clients, that would be appreciated.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
go ahead pls

Dear Customer,

Thank you. I will have it completed by Tuesday.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear Customer,

Here is your presentation on Probability Management. I look forward to your positive rating so that I can be paid for my work with you.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thank you for your response.
I cant find the answer for my question, i had a powerpont attachement with probability managment title and you tube video only and conclusion.
thanks

Dear Customer,

If you look at that PowerPoint slide and you said you needed a presentation - I made that clear with you or so I thought - if you look at the video included in particular - all of your answers are there. You said as well that it should only be 100 words, so this is why I included the video. If you want me to tweak the presentation, that is not a problem, however when you see the video attached to it and see that it answers all of your questions plus has a reference page, I am sure that you will rate me positively and I will be paid for working with you.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Dear *****na
Thnak you for the response.
I have not asked for this at all. I have this video anyway and much more but what I wanted is a clear answer for only one question ehich is who would struggle for using probability management and has no value of it? so i asked for 100 words just for this question.
i noticed that you had mentioned the same paraghraph of an article about the probability managment. which is palargisim.
Sorry but I am not happy with this and I cant rate it with all my appreciation for your work.thanks
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.