Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Begin with a MongoDB database, turn it into a sharded

Customer Question

Begin with a MongoDB database, turn it into a sharded cluster with two shards, and shard one of the collections. Create a development environment on your local machine: no replica sets, and only one config server. In production you would always use three config servers and replica sets as part of a sharded cluster. Insert all commands directly into the document and MongoDB screenshots with the same command along with the results.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This assignment is due by Oct 28, 2016 11:30 PM. I've included two powerpoints and the homework assignment has all the details to complete it.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'll be able to provide a revised offer for the document. Please, it's due this Friday. I posted it early enough to have some time to review the material.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm providing the lectures from the class and lab examples with solutions. What do you mean by 'new model'?https://www.dropbox.com/s/1wkc6r2ulua8qwp/Lectures.zip?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g85ipjxyw1chgw2/Lab%20Examples.zip?dl=0
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Where you able to complete the assignment ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Has anyone been able to review the material?