Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Design a program in App Inventor to simulate a slot machine.

Customer Question

Design a program in App Inventor to simulate a slot machine. When the program runs, it should do the following:
1- Display three same images (for eaxmple 7, 7, 7) side-by-side.
2-Use may click a button to start play.
3-After user clicks the play button, ask user to enter the amount of money he or she wants to bet, and then the three
images will be refreshed with randomly picked images from a list of images, use the attached files( Cherries, Oranges, Plums, Bells, Melons, Bars ) or use your own
4- If none of the randomly selected images match, the program will inform user that he or she has won 0. If two of the images match, the program will inform user that he or she has won two times the amount bet. If three of the images match, the program will inform the user that he or she has won three times the amount entered.
5-The program will ask whether the user wants to play again. If so, these steps are repeated. If not, the program displays the total amount of money bet and the total amount the user won.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 1 month ago.

I would be delighted to assist you with this.

A bit more info would be helpful about what you want this app to look like. The images of various fruits are not of great assistance.

Must this run on a smartphone? Any reason why, say, a Java or Python application is unacceptable? Does your professor teach that such an app is a valuable use for a smartphone?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
we have to do the app in App Inventor for Android .
Slot Machine App : A slot machine is a gambling device that use inserts money into and then pulls a lever (or press a button). The slot machine then displays a set of random images. If two or more of the images match, the user wins an amount of money, which the slot machine dispenses back to the user.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
must be run on Android tablet or phone.
we learn now app inventor , we still did not start the python .

That's bizarre, but, of course, I'm not the professor. What I think of him I won't share.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It's complicated
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
do you know how to do it in app inventor
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm waiting for an answer for my question !
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi
Can you answer me please
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi , are you working on the question or what ?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I AM waiting for a response to my question . Already they(the site ) charge me for this question $37.