jatechexpert, Engineer
Experience:  I can help you with your home work questions

The database contains data shown in Figure 1-10. CUSTOMER

The database contains data shown in Figure 1-10.CUSTOMER (CustomerNumber, CustomerName, Phone)COURSE (CourseNumber, Course, CourseDate, Fee)ENROLLMENT (CustomerNumber, CourseNumber, AmountPaid)whereCustomerNumber in ENROLLMENT must exist in CustomerNumber in CUSTOMERCourseNumber in ENROLLMENT must exist in CourseNumber in COURSEWrite SQL queries to produce the following results:1) List all students and courses they are registered for. Include, in this order, CustomerNumber, CustomerName, Phone, CourseNumber, and AmountPaid.2) List the total amount paid for each course starting after July 4, 2009. Include, in this order, CourseNumber, CourseName, and total amount paid for that course.3) List the average amount paid for each customer. Include, in this order, CustomerName and average amount paid by that customer.4) List all students registered in the Adv. Pastels starting on October 1, 2009. Include, in this order, CourseName, CourseDate, Fee, CustomerName, and Phone.THIS IS DUES IN 6 HOURS!
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Here is a link where u can access the access file u will need to complete this assisghnment

thanks for using

i am Jatechexpert, do you need this still ?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I do, I need it ASAP!

database is not active. attach it again

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I have to wait until I get home to attach it wich will be in about 3 hours, please be ready if possible because I need this ASAP! Thanks as always!

post it soon

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
u caqn find the database here at this link Let me know if u cant find it, Ill be home and online

within how much time you need this

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
can you get it to me at some point tonight?
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
or just before the early morning?

here is the answer link below

hope this helps

For future questions, post your questions starting with my name "For Jatechexpert"

and Bookmark my profile page

Go to this page and ask questions at any time

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.