Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

I am an MIS major I have problem with solving SQL in

Customer Question

I am an MIS major
I have problem with solving SQL in phpmyadmine
do you can help me with my assignment?
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Create a query listing all of the products sold from the supplier named Tokyo Traders. Include SupplierID and ProductName in your results.Find the name of the sales representatives who work in London and report to the Sales Manager Mr. Steven Buchanan. Include FirstName and LastName in your results.Create a query listing the suppliers whose company name has ltd in it. Include SupplierID, CompanyName, and ContactName in your results.Create a query listing orders placed in 1997 by the following customers: Around the Horn, Ernst Handel, and Hanari Carnes. Include CustomerID, OrderID, and OrderDate in your results.
Expert:  swmcdonnell replied 18 days ago.

Hi there, my name is***** can help you, I just need to know the names of the tables and the names of the fields in the tables.