Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Mobile Application Cyber Security (Android and IOS) Help. I

Customer Question

Mobile Application Cyber Security (Android and IOS) Help.Hey I need assistance with getting help with Mobile Software Security Analyst questions (attachment). My situation is kind of a role playing scenario where I am given a Hypothetical position (attached) from a sample resume and have to answers interview based questions for a role similar to it. The position file needs Reviewing/Editing as well.-Sid
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The question must be answered by an expert who is a professional in Mobile Application SECURITY.
Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 2 months ago.

I can assist with this. I built the world's first secure RDBMS and contributed in depth to the earliest secure UNIX kernels. I co-authored three of the National Computer Security Center's "Rainbow Books" and nearly half of the DITSCAP defense accreditation standard that gave rise to NIACAP. I have built the internals of several commercial firewalls and designed the firewalls that, to this day, protect the Department of Transportation, the United States Courts, and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. I even contributed questions to the CISSP exam regularly until the "certification" degenerated into politicized, paraprofessional nonsense.

Within what scope did you want these questions attacked? "What is the difference between a static and a dynamic scan [both terms not strictly correctly applied]" can be answered in one paragraph or in five pages.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Bruce I really admire your background. Please check the other assignment when you get a chance.Thanks,-Sid