Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Software Architecture/Systems Designs help. I need

Customer Question

Software Architecture/Systems Designs help.Hey I need assistance with getting help with Software Architecture/Systems Designs questions (attachment). My situation is kind of a role playing scenario where I am sample resume and have to answers interview based questions for a role similar to it.-Sid
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The Question has to be answered by someone who knows Software Architecture/Systems Designs .
Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 2 months ago.

Hi. I think I can help with this.

That having been said, what exactly do you need?

I see a grab-bag of things (please, BTW, post the questions directly into the Messages stream rather than hyperlink off to ZIP archives of folders of files.

Why is that resume applicable or useful?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hey Bruce,I apologize about that I wanted be a bit organized and didn't want to a long list here. Both this and the other assignment I need for HR Training & Consulting purposes as the organization I am in is currently undergoing restructuring and retraining.The resume is something that my project manager organized and passed down to the team I am on to evaluate pontinental candidates. Bruce, the amount at this stage it's a bit difficult to meet the amount as I have been given a budget based on my teams resources. Would you be willing to cut the details down just to meet the bare minimum and do both assignments for $100 each (combined with the initial deposit of $48)? Please let me know if this works for you.Thanks,-Sid