Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--40+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
1470369

I'm having a hard time helping my daughter with Penn High

Customer Question

I'm having a hard time helping my daughter with Penn Foster High School Spanish 986857 and 986859.
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: It's for translation. It's all in Spanish and the has to translated to English.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?
Customer: No not that I know of.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply, shortly.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 months ago.

I would love to be of help to you and your daughter.

Can you tell me if she needs help with the entire exams for 986857 and 986859 or just portions of it? If she needs translations, please specify of which parts.

Thank you,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 2 months ago.

Hi again,

I see that you have viewed my information request and would like to know by when you need the information for these two exams. I can have it for you shortly, once you tell me exactly what is needed, otherwise, I can send both entire tests.

Also, is the 'story' from the tape/cd that needs an English summary at the end of 986859, "El Papá siempre tiene la razón?"

Thanks! Awaiting your reply.

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 2 months ago.

Hi again,

I haven't heard back from you, but didn't want you to go without an answer.

I need to sign offline, soon, to attend a family function, so I wanted to send your answer now. Please click on the link below, to download and save the work. Please let me know as soon as you have successfully saved this to your computer. Thank you! Also, please let me know if you have any questions about the work.

https://www.mediafire.com/?gp2q3r1j1djj9pg

------------

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition from the website for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply to Expert' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 2 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.