Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Need help for c++ program

Customer Question

need help for c++ program
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 months ago.

Welcome

Thank you for asking me. Hope you are doing well.

You should be using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions to ensure question comes to me or I may not be able to help

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.

What is the deadline?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
hello,
i'm good
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
please find the attachment
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 months ago.

My apologies, I am out of ideas and opting out for other Professionals to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you.

I greatly appreciate the request and would be happy to help you with your other questions though.

Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thank you
Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 2 months ago.

Hello. Are you still interested in assistance?

I have programmed in C and C++ for thirty years. (Gosh, C++ is actually 33 years old!) I also sat on ANSI C and C++ standardization subcommittees in past years: in particular, I suffered through Prototype Definitional Syntax and Integral Parameter Promotion. Will my skills suffice?

I looked at the attachment. You are writing portions of a compiler--recognition of expressions, updating various data structures accordingly (parse trees, symbol table entries)? This is, as you are aware, hundreds and hundreds of lines of code. It isn't the STRUCTURE that makes it so: it's the BOOKKEEPING (the only English word with three successive letter pairs: OOKKEE).