Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD

Can you help me with a fitting question about Siemen's

Customer Question

Hi can you help me with a fitting question about Siemen's Hearing aids
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Siemens is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I am an audiology student and I want to fit a hearing loss with the Primax Pure 7px
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No it's just a hypothetical for an assignment
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: yes I would like to know whether I have made an appropriate selection for the hearing loss. So, the loss is moderate to mod-severe and profound (e.g. no response at 110 dB) at 4000 and 8000 Hz I am trying to decide between a solid click dome (with a P) receiver or a Custom mould with an HP receiver
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I am also wondering about venting because on the siemens software it says no vent for either solid click Mould (please not I meant to say click mould before) or custom mould but on the order form it states to please specify a vent size.Do they mean you shouldn't need a vent with this hearing aid? or do they mean they are automatically made with no vent but if you want a vent then you need to specify one
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 26 days ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.