Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I decide to donate my body to science after I die so that

Customer Question

I decide to donate my body to science after I die so that scientists can learn from it. This is a utilitarian decision.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: I decide to donate my body to science after I die so that scientists can learn from it. This is a utilitarian decision.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: no is it true or false
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
According to Hooker, as long as an action passes the utilitarian test, it's ethical and you should therefore do it. true or fALSE
Question 1 Unsaved
I decide to donate my body to science after I die so that scientists can learn from it. This is a utilitarian decision. TRUE OR FALSE
A company closes one of its offices in the interest of saving the entire company. This is a utilitarian decision.
TRUE OR FALSE
In Case 4.1, if everyone stole proprietary information, there WOULD BE NO proprietary information because no one would trust that their information was guaranteed to be proprietary. Hence, stealing proprietary information isn't generalizable
TRUE OR FALSE
In Case 4.2, Joe's decision fails the utilitarian test, but passes the generalization test.
TRUE OR FALSE
BOOK IS CALLED ETHICS OF RATIONAL CHOICE
Expert:  GLENN replied 2 months ago.

Hi

Thank you for using this site. May I know the deadline of this homework? (how many days from now?) Please reply.