Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

I was working on this example: Write a Little Man program

Customer Question

Hi Pearl I was working on this example: JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best. Customer: Write a Little Man program that prints out the sums of the odd values from 1 to 39. The output will consist of 1, 1+ 3, 1 + 3 + 5, 1 +3 + 5 + 7 and am getting stuck at the starting point on how to go by with the logic i tried viewing the solution on the link but it says its expired needed help with it JA: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know? Customer: yes, i only have about an hour to get an answer to this :)

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 month ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.