Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Can you plz provide the answer of my document tommorrow, my

Customer Question

hi can you plz provide the answer of my document tommorrow
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: my question is this Write a Little Man program that prints out the sums of the odd values from 1 to 29.
The output will consist of 1, 1+ 3, 1 + 3 + 5, 1 +3 + 5 + 7….
Use the concepts of the Little Man Computer introduced in Lecture 4 only.
No input is required.
What do you notice about the output results that are produced by this series?Use the executable LMC1.exe (provided with Tutorial 4) to test your program.
You will need to submit the text file for this program online along with a hardcopy of the code.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know? I'm an assistant to the Tutor. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: no anything just answer of this question that should be unique and properly explian each and everything
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  swmcdonnell replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is***** you still need help with this assignment?