Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

His Assignment assesses the following course outcomes:

Customer Question

his Assignment assesses the following course outcomes:
HN300-2: Explain processes to effect social change through advocacy work at all levels of society.
PC-4.1: Assess the value of multiculturalism and diversity in a global environment.
To be effective as a human service professional and agent of change, it is essential to clearly understand the unique needs of the populations we wish to serve as well as programs that currently exist to meet those needs. To that end, in your first Assignment, you will take a detailed look at one of the populations served by members of the human service profession. You will then explore programs and policies that attempt to meet the needs of this group and discuss methods to advocate for change. To complete your Assignment:
Select one of the populations described in Chapter 2 of your text.
Describe in detail the unique needs of this population. Conduct additional research to expand on the material covered by the text. Compare these needs with those of other populations served by the human services field.
Discuss the impact that prejudice and discrimination have had on members of this group and the value of multiculturalism and diversity in a global environment.
Using the internet and the Kaplan Library, research programs and policies that already exist to help meet the needs of members of this group. Do you believe these policies and programs adequately serve this population? Why or why not?
Finally, research skills and techniques by which a human service professional could and advocate for social change to help meet the needs of this population at the micro, mezzo and macro levels.
Your Assignment should:
Be presented in the form of a well-written college level document
Use an essay format, 12 point font and double spacing.
Be 3–5 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
Include a title page and reference page
Including at least two references in support of your observations and conclusions using proper APA citation and reference formatting.
All work should be in your own words with quotes used very sparingly. Please be sure to answer every question within the body of your paper. The Kaplan Library offers you credible articles from which to draw your supportive references.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Kathy replied 7 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thanks for using the site. I was wondering what is the due date of your assignment, to be sure that I can complete it on a timely manner.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I needed this ASAP I was hoping tonight at the latest
Expert:  Kathy replied 7 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Unfortunately, I have some previous assignments to complete, the sooner I can complete your question is by tomorrow evening. I will opt out to allow an available expert assist you, an expert should respond to you soon.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
As long as I have it my 5 pm I should be good
Expert:  F. Naz replied 7 months ago.

Hello

Please let me know how much time is remaining in hours to your deadline and can you give reference of my work in your paper and you will-reword my information?, please let me know, thanks.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
As soon as possiable
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I can't right now !
Expert:  F. Naz replied 7 months ago.

What you cant right now? please explain

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am at work I can't talk
Expert:  F. Naz replied 7 months ago.

Okay, reply me when you are free, I'll wait for your response, thanks.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What else do yo need to complete this assignment I posted everything that I need
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Course: HN300 Human Services and Social PolicyA description of all Assignments/Projects to be completed can be found under each of the units in the course. Rubrics for all assignments/projects can be found below.Unit 3 Assignment Rubric
Grading Criteria Possible Points Points Earned
Course Content
Clearly identifies one of the populations described in Chapter 2
Describes the unique needs of this population in detail. Information provided expands on that from the text. 0-5
0-15
Discusses the impact that prejudice and discrimination have had on members of this population.
Discusses the value of multiculturalism and diversity in a global environment 0-10
0-10
Clearly identifies programs and policies that currently exist to help meet the needs of this population.
Discusses whether current programs adequately serve this population and provides reasoning for the response. 0-10
0-10
Describes skills and techniques by which a human service professional could advocate for social change to help meet the needs of this population at the micro, mezzo and macro levels. 0-20
Writing
Structure: Includes complete paragraphs, proper sentence and paragraph structure, clear and logical organization throughout, introduction and summary paragraphs. Primarily student’s own words with quotes used very sparingly. Includes at least two references in support of observations. 0-10
Mechanics: Uses correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation and APA style, including reference page and in-text citations where appropriate. Submits double-spaced paper that meets the 3-5 page length requirements for a total of 5-7 pages including the cover page and reference pages. 0-10
Total 100
An explanation of the points earned, as well as where the assignment could be strengthened will be included with your grade.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 7 months ago.

I got the information but you did not replied to this can you give reference of my work in your paper and you will-reword my information?, please let me know, thanks.