Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP
Kindly upload the questions here. I will try to reply.
I see the following questions in mail. There might be some other questions also. Kindly forward them.
" I need answers to this alternating current quiz,thanks
1. If a sine waverepresenting AC voltage has an effective value of 70 VAC, what would be thewave's peak value? A. 54.96 V B. 70.49 V C. 98.98 V D. 63.81 V
2. The total number of AC cycles completed in one second isthe current's A. timing B. phase C. alteration D. frequency
3. What is the typical frequency of AC power in NorthAmerica? A. 60 Hz B. 50 Hz C. 120 Hz D. 400 Hz
4. The average valueof a sine wave is 83 VAC. What is the peak value (rounded) of the sine wave? A.145.2 V B. 130.5 V C. 110.9 V D. 115.6 V
5. A full cycle of AC power consists of two A. phases B.alternations C. Degrees D. pulses
i need a refund for this
Kindly contact Justanswer.com service center for refund.