Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I a,m having problems with my VB Project. It is one I

Customer Question

I a,m having problems with my VB Project. It is one I believe has been asked here before: The instructions are as follows:
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: You are going to save and retrieve the operations developed from the prior assignment in Ms. Access database, create the necessary table to save and retrieved operationsDetails- Create a table to save the operations
- Create the necessary fields for the table
- Create a button to save the content of the listbox to the database
- Create a button to retrieve the content of the table into the listboxSubmission Instructions:Note* the table in the database should not exceed 10 records, when you do another save the table should be cleared and replaced with the new operationswhen select a line from the list box, the user should be able to modify the values/operations and save it to the listbox/database
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: This is a continuation of a project from previous weeks. I am good up to now. According to my instructor : All you need to do is demonstrate that you can save the calculations to a table in a database. So you can create one table and then when you hit save it will save the equation and result in the field on the table.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 months ago.

Welcome

Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files/requirements; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.

What is the deadline?

Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 months ago.

there?