I was interested in the documents that Baltimore police use.

Customer Question

I was interested in the documents that Baltimore police use. That is to say the paperwork itself. I am researching for a school project. Need some help on that front.
Category: Homework
Expert:  ratioscripta replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What do you mean by documents/paperwork? What exactly do you wish to know?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Do Baltimore police use template forms for reporting/filing ?

Yes. Depending on the circumstances, different reports are used. These can be:

They also frequently sign AFFIDAVITS for formal charges, for example.

I hope this helps and clarifies. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how experts get credit for our time. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars (or failing to submit the rating) does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith with a positive rating.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.