F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience:  Experience with chartered accountancy
20040807

II. Socially a. In Rip Van Winkle, what were some of the

Customer Question

II. Socially
a. In Rip Van Winkle, what were some of the social norms of that time in America and how was it reflective in the story?
b. What were some literary devices Irving used to convey these social norms (symbolism, theme, language, setting, etc.)
III. Culturally
a. In Rip Van Winkle, what were some of the cultural norms of that time in America and how was it reflective in the story?
b. What were some literary devices Irving used to convey these culturally norms (symbolism, theme, language, setting, etc.)
IV. Historically
a. In Rip Van Winkle, what were some of the historical elements of that time in America and how was it reflective in the story?
b. What were some literary devices Irving used to convey these historical (symbolism, theme, language, setting, etc.)
Category: Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

Hello

Is this your assignment question?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This is the assignment.. From the assigned readings covered in the course (or with permission from the instructor, an appropriate author not covered), select an author. You will explore how the author’s social, cultural, and historical setting influenced the mechanics and subject matter of his or her writings in a paper (500-750-words).This is an outline that I am using to compete the assignment.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

So can you give reference of my work in your assignment?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I think so. As long as I cite it correctly. Meaning MLA format.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

Can you please provide me the example that how you will cite my work in the assignment?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I just really need help getting started. Pointed in the correct direction. I did not do well on my first essay in this class and i have to nail this one in order to bring up my grade. I went from a 98 to 90 and I am stressing over it. I have to bring it up.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Your name, the date you provide it for me.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

I understand that but if you do not cite me and use my work as help then it will be violation of the policy so it is must that you provide reference of my work, if you agree on that so we can proceed further, thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I understand that. I would not take someone else words and use them as my own.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

Even if you re-word my answer still you have to give reference, do you agree on that?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

Okay, so please provide me the exact requirement which you want from me as well as deadline too, thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I need help with filling out the outline I posted. I would like it in the morning.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

The one which you posted at first? and how many hours are remaining?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
10
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

Sorry, but I can provide it to you in next 18 to 20 hours as well as please mention the word count, thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank will be fine.. 500 to 700 words
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

Okay, and will it be possible for you to provide me the copy of file which you will submit to your instructor so I can have a look, thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Yeah when I complete the assignment.. I am not asking you to write the paper. I M just needing help pulling out the information
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

Yes I understand that, I just want to have a look that is it, thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Have you been able to look at anything else?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

What do you mean by that? Which things?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
never mind
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

Okay, thanks

Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

Hello

Please find your answer at below link:-

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n7to3si1ar8drh1/Rip_Van_Winkle.docx

Note:-

I have tried my best to provide you as much as information I can as well as please remember to cite me in your assignment and kindly provide me the copy of file once the assignment is completed. If you feel that my work helped you and you are satisfied then please rate or accept the answer so I can get credits for my efforts. You can ask any thing you need further in this assignment, thanks.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

Hello

Did you got my answer? was it helpful? if yes, please accept or rate it so I can get credits for my efforts, thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I was able to look at your answer but it did not really help me. But you did a really great job with the questions. Just not really what I was looking for or what I needed.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.