Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--40+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
1470369

Children more readily attend to the learning task when they:

Customer Question

children more readily attend to the learning task when they: a. first get to school, b. are physically active. c. get back from lunch d. are seated quietly
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Early childhood education questions for a test
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: I am a student working on my associate in Early childhood education
Category: Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 4 months ago.

Hello, and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help.

Please include all of your questions and let me know what school this is from and the title and number of the exam.

Also, what is your due date for this?

Thanks,

Cher

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Clapping, stamping, stepping to the rhythms of words can familiarize children with what literacy concept. a. syllables, c spelling d repetition
38. what skill is taught when children pretend to walk as though they are sad, mad, proud, tired, or happy? a self-control b pretending c expressing themselves d bodily-kinesthetic
39. any listening and sound-identification activity helps to develop what type of discrimination? a verbal b tactile c visual d auditory
40. In what period did people star to realize the connection between mind and body? a victorian b medieval c renaissance d greco-roman
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
College is Ashworth college lesson #7 movement and music. major early childhood education due date asap should have been done with this.
Expert:  Cher replied 4 months ago.

Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

Are these all your questions?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
b rhythmic movement this was left out goes with first question
Expert:  Cher replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for notifying me of the correction.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I had a total of 40 as you can see and yes there are a few more I am not sure of: 31 when are children are more readily able to attend to the learning task? a. when they first get to school b. when they are active c. when they get back from lunch
d. when they are seated.
32. when acting out fairy t.ales and nursery rhymes it increases the children's comprehension and helps them recall which reading skill? a. order of events b. main characters c. plot d. setting
Expert:  Cher replied 4 months ago.

Hi again,

You hadn't mentioned there were 40 questions, initially. Are you only sending those of which you are not sure? Please let me know how many altogether, you are sending.

Thanks,

Cher

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
33. Movement responses are pleasurable for children thus promoting. a positive attitudes towards learning inattb. silliness and distractions c. inattentiveness d. a willingness to follow directions 34. what can movement facilitate? a. Distractions b. behavior problems c. Inattentiveness d. Class managemen,t. 35. Which subjects, like movement, helps develop motor skills, eye-hand, coordination, and self-expression? a. arts b. language arts c. science social studies
Expert:  Cher replied 4 months ago.

Hi again,

Please let me know how many questions you are planning to send, altogether.

Thanks,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 4 months ago.

Hi again,

I've sent you the answers to all the questions you included. You can find them by downloading this link, below:

https://www.mediafire.com/?5u4frp9wd5kbk5k

--------

Just in case you couldn't see the highlighted answer, if you were using a smart phone, I also wrote what the answer was.

Please let me know as soon as you have successfully downloaded and saved the file to your computer. Thanks!

Please select a positive rating from the ratings box on your page; that is the only way I receive credit from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
one more question but i have to leave out for work for about an hour will get back to you with the last question 36. Movement can be used to explore which concepts of shape, size, spatial relationships, line, color, and texture. a. musical b.mathematical c. artistic d. scientific 21. May Mc Guire is a first grade teacher who believes in developing the brains of the children in her classroom. To accomplish this she should ensure children have a exercise b. a complex environment c. quality nutrition d. all of the above. 15. Toddlers beginning to walk have problems with balance because their center of balance is high due to what part of their bodies. a. the legs b.the arms c.the head d. the feet. These are the last of the questions I need answered. So if you could give me the answer to last questions i will be grateful.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
This is the last of the questions and I did not need answers to all 40 questions. those that I just sent you is all I need answered. Now I need to know where to find the answers.
Expert:  Cher replied 4 months ago.

Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

For the questions you sent earlier, you can find the answers when you download this file:

--------

Please let me know as soon as you have successfully downloaded the file and saved to your computer. Thanks!

I will work on the remaining 3 questions you included and send in a separate file. I will wait for the last question when you get back, so I can send it with the remaining 3.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Cher I sent the other questions thank you so much i will wait to hear from you for the answer to the other questions I need them asap please i am way over due for turning them in. Thank you. O and i am back home
Expert:  Cher replied 4 months ago.

Hi again,

Okay, thanks for letting me know you're back home. I thought you mentioned there was one more question, but if these 3 are the only remaining ones, here is the file with the answers:

https://www.mediafire.com/?r9m6f366qp4s7sj

-------

(please remember to download both files for all your answers).

Have you downloaded the first file, yet?

Well, please just let me know when both files are downloaded and saved to your computer. Thanks!

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
can you answer 4 more questions for me from lesson 8? I want to make sure i get them all right and i am not sure i have the right answer
Expert:  Cher replied 4 months ago.

Yes, send the questions and your choice of answer. I'm in the middle of helping another client right now, so it might take a short while.

Expert:  Cher replied 4 months ago.

Hi again,

I'm ready for your questions now, with your choice of answer, to check.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
8. Exmaples of authentic asssessment include. a pencil and paper tests b. check sheets c. role playing d. all of the above 16. What is it called when assessments implement the guiding principles and and are modified for each child? a. individual needs met b. standards and assessments provided guidance c. environment and curriculum reciprocated d. movement and music integrated. 19. which is not true of assessments. a. allows students to develop knowledge and skills b. gives a true picture of a student's learning at any given point c. motivates the teacher d. motivates the student 20. The NAEYC states all of the following are purposes of assessment except: a. makes sound decisions about teaching and learning b identifies areas where intervention may be needed c. has the child realize his or her weaknesses and strengths d. helps improve programming. 15. what is called when the environment and curriculum are linked to support the child? a. individual needs met b. family and community involvement c.environment and curriculum recprocaited d. movement and music intergrated 10. emotional well-being is enhanced by which of the following? a.a challenging environment b.continual positive reinforcement c. success d. both a and c. 11. which is not a criteria used for guiding principles? a.does not meet expectations b. meets expectations c. exceeds expectations d. advanced expectations. These are my answers
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My answers: 8. c 16. a 19. b 20. c 15.c 10. a 11. d
Expert:  Cher replied 4 months ago.

Hi, again.

You can download your answers from this file and please let me know after you have the file downloaded and saved. Thanks.

https://www.mediafire.com/?zr8jojbrvvpbkai

-------------

Please remember to rate my answer positively before leaving the site; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thanks!

Warmest regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 4 months ago.

Hello again,

Please let me know if you have downloaded the files I sent with your answers and also, please let me know if they were helpful.

Thanks,

Cher

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
assessment should be used to: ***** ***** the teacher's ability to help children learn b. related to daily learning activities c. considerate to the cultural and linguistic background of the children. d. all of the above. my answer is d
Expert:  Cher replied 4 months ago.

I agree with your answer, 'd'.

Did you download the files I sent you and save them to your computer?

Did you find them helpful?

Can you please rate my answer positively so I receive credit for my work? That would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 4 months ago.

Hi again,

I haven't received a reply from you re: the downloading of the files with the answers. Can you please let me know if you received them and can you also tell me if you found my answers helpful? Until you rate positively, I don't receive any compensation from the site for helping you and I spent a long time on your questions.

Thank you,

Cher

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Cher this is Mandy I have started on my last class I have a question I need your help with but I will contact you tomorrow
Expert:  Cher replied 4 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.