Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Write a script that will open all account balance files that

Customer Question

Write a bash script that will open all account balance files that are contained in a folder that is specified. The folder will be provided as an argument to your script. You can assume that the folder and balance files will exist before your script is executed. Each account balance file will contain one user's savings and chequing balances (please see the information on the file that is attached). Your script should then produce an output file that has a summary all users' account savings balances arranged in order from highest total to lowest total. In addition, your script should output a message to the standard out that says which user had the highest total, and which had the lowest total.You must use grep, and sort in your script to get full marks.Attached file name: alex_balance.txt
Attached file data:
Savings $1234
Chequings $567
Category: Homework
Expert:  swmcdonnell replied 4 months ago.

Hi there my name is***** can write this script for an additional fee. I'll propose it here and, if you accept, I'll get started on it. Please tell me when you need it. If you don't accept, I'll opt out and you can see if another expert will help you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry that to expensive, I'll have to decline.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
If possible I would like someone else's help can you please decline.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
HELLO?