Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I have a nursing informatics course that requires the below

Customer Question

I have a nursing informatics course that requires the below questions answered by a pharm, sorry for the spelling/grammar, im laid up with strep...
What type of technology (technologies) does your pharmacy utilize?
How does the technology you use enhance internal communications between pharmacists, technicians, physicians, advanced medical care providers, and nurses?
Describe the process from the time an order is received by the pharmacy to the time the medication is dispensed?
What are some of the processes or policies are implemented to ensure patient safety?
What challenges, related to the use of technology and electronic information, have you experienced? What solutions have you implemented or changes have you made in your practice to address these challenges?
How has informatics helped or hindered patient education and awareness?
can u help
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have a nursing informatics course that requires the below questions answered by a pharm, sorry for the spelling/grammar, im laid up with strep...What type of technology (technologies) does your pharmacy utilize?
How does the technology you use enhance internal communications betweenpharmacists, technicians, physicians, advanced medical care providers, and nurses?
How has informatics helped or hindered patient education and awareness?can u help
Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.

Hello

Is this your assignment question? and will you be graded on this?, please let me know the deadline too, thanks.