Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I have an assignment due, a general strain theory, A general

Customer Question

I have an assignment due
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: a general strain theory
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: A general strain theory was proposed by Robert Agnew. In this theory, he proposed that strain did not arise when people had a failure to meet the American Dream, but that everyone, in every social class, had frustrations in his or her daily life.Most strain theorists listed failure to achieve goals as a major strain precipitator. Agnew had identified two additional sources of strain: presentation of noxious stimuli and removal of positively valued stimuli. Examples of presentation of noxious stimuli would be an abusive parent, an overly critical instructor, and an overly demanding employer. Examples of the removal of positively valued stimuli would be losing a job, getting a divorce, and filing for bankruptcy.Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
•Create a scenario that would fall under the strain theory.
•In the scenario, provide an explanation of each of the following:
◦The loss of the major goal
◦The presentation of the noxious stimuli
◦The removal of the positively valued stimuli
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 7 months ago.

Hello

Please let me know that this is your exam question or practice question?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
it is a discussion board question
Expert:  F. Naz replied 7 months ago.

So you will be marked for it?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 7 months ago.

Okay, I can provide guidance to you in this matter but you have to agree that you will not use my work as it is and will reword it because you are not allowed to submit my work as your own, please let me know if you agree, thanks.