Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Which of the following statements is true about crime

Customer Question

Which of the following statements is true about crime victimization rates in 2011?
A. The majority of men were victimized by strangers, while the majority of women were victimized by someone they knew.
B. Separated persons have about the same victimization rates as people who are divorced, but much higher rates than widows.
C. Rates generally increased as household incomes decreased.
D. A weapon was used in a majority of violent victimizations
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: Which of the following statements is true about crime victimization rates in 2011?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 5 months ago.

Dear Jemayle,

I do believe that I can help you with these questions. Would you like to proceed? When is your deadline?

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, LLB, ABD

Expert:  Chris M. replied 5 months ago.

Hello, and thanks for the questions.

The answer to the one question that was posted is "A. The majority of men were victimized by strangers, while the majority of women were victimized by someone they knew."

If you need help with the whole exam (20 questions?) post the file as an attachment using the paper clip icon. Also, please provide the exam number and your deadline for submission.

-Chris M.