Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Yes I need some help checking my answers on my exam, I

Customer Question

Yes I need some help checking my answers on my exam JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best. Customer: I need help with exams 405559RR- Foundations of the Teaching Learning Process

405561RR-Foundations for formal Education and 405560RR- Foundations of Curriculum JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know? Customer: No JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.

Category: Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 months ago.

Hello

Can you please clearly explain what you mean by help? Have you attempted the exam and now need answers or you will sit in exam and ask from me for answer?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

I have attempted and now need answers

Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for the response, so why you not waiting for the result because in that the answers will be provided which will save your money

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

I already had the result and I didn't pass it at all. I'm going to retake them. Will you please provide the answers?

Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 months ago.

Sorry , as you are supposed to give that exam by yourself I cannot help you in that so I am unable to provide you the answers, thanks.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Okay how do I get my money back

Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 months ago.

In that case you need to ask customer support about that, thanks.