Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

Can you answer this? TCO 6) Assume that you are in the

Customer Question

can you answer this for me?
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: TCO 6) Assume that you are in the process of purchasing a management application for a service provider. The management application vendor claims that its management system can manage up to 25 million objects. Your IT manager is interested in a list of questions that need to be answered by the management application vendor before proceeding to the next phase of the talk. What are some valid questions that the IT manager can ask the management application vendor before purchasing the application? Justify your answer.
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: not that I know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 months ago.

Please provide details, thanks.