cohijd
cohijd,
21913621

Data Structure - Theoretical Thinking Questions

Customer Question

Category: Homework
Expert:  cohijd replied 5 months ago.

I am taking a look at the document right now.

If you have any supplemental instructions, please let me know.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello,This is discussion question in Data Structure class.
These questions should be answered theoretically.Thank you
Expert:  cohijd replied 5 months ago.

I understand. Looking through the questions, I believe that I can help you.

I would like a couple of pieces of information, though.

1. Are there any specific software applications/versions that need to be mentioned in the answers?

2. Do the answers need to be directed toward MS SQL, Oracle, etc?

3. Do you have an example of a question and answer that you have done, or possibly the instructor? This will help me to better direct the answer format and should help you feel good about what you are spending money on.

Please be aware, it is possible that the overall cost of this question may have to be increased should the answers run very very long.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
1. I am using java in this class, but need to be mentioned as conceptual answer. (some java code is ok)
2. No MS SQL or Oracle
3. below is sample question and answer
Q: Identify an example from your work experience or everyday life that is iterative or at least implemented iteratively, and show how it could be implemented recursively.
A: My recursion example will be Multi Level Marketing. A certain person's income involved with Multi Level Marketing can be calculated iteratively and recursively. In the real world, Multi Level Marketing is very complicated process with a lot of custom rules and exception that differs for each organization. For this example, I will go with a very simplified version and provide the recursive implementation.Let's say person P1 started the MLM with selling a certain product. He will earn all the money he receive from that particular product (let's call it C1). Then, P1 invites person P2 and P3 to help selling the product. Both P2 and P3 will give P1 a small portion of their earnings, let's say the proportion is r. P2 proceeds to invite P4, P5, and P6; therefore P2 will receive a portion from their earnings. P4, P5, and P6 invites more person and so on.In this case, P1 income can be represented as:income(P1) = C1 + r * (income(P2) + income(P3))where income(P2) = C2 + r * (income(P4) + income(P5) + income(P6))... etc until Pn who hasn't invited anyone has a specific income where income(Pn) is a constant Cn.Thank you
Expert:  cohijd replied 5 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
hello,
when could i get answers?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Any update??