Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--40+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
1470369

Because prompting involves using silences, it is not

Customer Question

Because prompting involves using silences, it is not classified as a listening response.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Because prompting involves using silences, it is not classified as a listening response.
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: I would like the answer to the question do I need to pay for something here
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
is this true or false
Expert:  Cher replied 6 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.