Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--40+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
1470369

I am helping my nephew and 't know this,Please What what is

Customer Question

I am helping my nephew and don't know this,Please What what is the adverb phrase in this sentence? Parvo is a common disease caused by a virus in the air.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: What is the adverb phrase in this sentence?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: Pavro is a common disease in dogs caused by a virus in the air.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Homework
Expert:  GLENN replied 6 months ago.

Hi

Thank you for using this site. Can you post your complete questions? Please reply.

Expert:  Cher replied 6 months ago.

Hello, and welcome.

My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help with your question.

The adverb phrase in this sentence is in 'bold':

Parvo is a common disease caused by a virus in the air.

-----------------

I hope you found this answer helpful and will please take a moment to select a positive rating from the stars or smiling faces at the top of your page, then click 'submit;' this is the only way I will receive credit for assisting you. Thank you very much!

Before or after rating, I will always be available if you need additional information; just click 'reply' and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

Warmest wishes,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 5 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.