Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Intro to Computer project Roll a Ball. This project uses

Customer Question

Intro to Computer project Roll a Ball. This project uses UNITY and UNITY ONLY! Need it done as soon as possible. By 5 pm of June 7 2015 is when it will be needed. Rubric has all of the requirements on it and all must be completed. There are two parts to this project. The first part follows a video on how to do the project. The second part, one must add components without the help of a video guide. Also, please explain your steps so I can understand how you did the project and what components you added and how you did so. Please see attached files. Update me as soon as you start working on it. Email:***@******.***
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
files wont attach so just email me and I will send
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Please tell me that how many hours are remaining to your deadline and provide the files via media fire or wiki send, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
About 11 Hours remaining
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Can you please provide files so I can tell you whether I can help or not, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi, this is shawn, see my attached image files, please send me your email so i can just email you to make it easier.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please feel free to text or call me at five three zero , nine zero two , seven six nine six. there is no more media file, but check the link that will take you to examples.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
exemplry link
https://unity3d.com/learn/tutorials/projects/roll-ball-tutorial
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please kindly update me on status, i will make sure i leave good tip for you as well. i can do it in couple hours but i am extremely busy, I have coded in C++ and also found this similar to using CAD, as far properties etc. i am trying to help some body as i did before, but now i am very busy and your help will be highly appreciated.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I cannot provide the answer, thanks.