Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Review Ch. 10 of Information Technology : Advancing

Customer Question

Review Ch. 10 of Information Technology for Management: Advancing Sustainable, Profitable Business Growth.
Resource: Patton-Fuller Community Hospital Networking Virtual Organization
Identify options for improving, upgrading, and/or adding business systems to include ERP, CRM, KM, HR, and Big Data.
Prepare a 1,000-word recommendation to your CIO that analyzes the usefulness of your identified improvement options and system additions. Analysis is composed of breaking the issue into parts and describing how the parts relate to each other and to the whole issue. Each section (ERP, CRM, KM, HR, and Big Data) count for approximately 20% of the grade.
Submit your assignment using the Assignment Files tab.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: 5 years
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none lost on ideas
JA: The network expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: thats all
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.

Hello

This question contains a subscription tag with it, please remove subscription or post you question without it,thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
where is the tag
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.

The question is under subscription, please contact customer support to post the question without it, thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Identify options for improving, upgrading, and/or adding business systems to include ERP, CRM, KM, HR, and Big DataHow can I make a 1,000 word recommendation to a CIO that analyzes the usefulness of a identified improvement options and system additions. Analysis is composed of breaking the issue into parts and describing how the parts relate to each other and to the whole issue. Each section (ERP, CRM, KM, HR, and Big Data)
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.

Is this your assignment question or home work question?