Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

Need part 1 by 11 June 2016, need part 2 by 18 June, part 3

Customer Question

need part 1 by 11 June 2016, need part 2 by 18 June, part 3 by 25 June, part 4 by 2 July part 5 by 9 July, and the db need idea by 6 July.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Have not heard from you yet, is this something you can help me with?
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to or and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I only have what I uploaded, in each part 1 - 5. I am using Visual Studio so if u have it then I can use it as a model so I can understand , for myself

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have paid for the answer that is needed by 11 June (this Saturday) but now it needs to go back into the pool for someone else to answer, ok ty have a nice day