Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

Write a 3 to 5 page paper that analyzes the differences

Customer Question

Write a 3 to 5 page paper that analyzes the differences between IPv4 and IPv6 implementations of DNS. Contrast and compare these differences. Discuss any advantages of using IPv6 DNS as compared to IPv4 DNS and discuss how those advantages may change the way that networks use DNS.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Tim replied 4 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 4 months ago.

Hey there, just to get you started.....this is homework, 3-5 pages is a bit......i don't think anyone here will take this suggest you up the payment....At least for now i'm opting out.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.

Please mention your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The deadline is tomorrow t 12pm CST. APA format and double spaced.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 4 months ago.

You want my answer to submit it to your professor or you will understand the topic from it?