Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Design a network solution that will provide the necessary

Customer Question

Design a network solution that will provide the necessary communication channel(s) between the two data storage units. This should include but not be limited to the type of network media or services used; required networking equipment; protocols and connection types used; and how it will be managed by a single network administrator.
JA: Networking issues can get really frustrating, but I know just the Network Technician to help you. Is there anything else important you think the Network Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.