Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

High-level computer languages are created to be

Customer Question

High-level computer languages are created to be understood by humans. As a result, the keywords and the commands of these languages are easy to understand. Machine languages are harder to understand and operate. For this assignment, you should assume that the memory cells at addresses F0 to F9 are in the machine described here, and that it contains the hexadecimal bit patterns described in the following table: F0 20 F1 C0 F2 30 F3 F8 F4 20 F5 00 F6 30 F7 F9 F8 FF F9 FF Explain (in detail) each step of the machine cycle. Show the contents of each of the registers and each of the memory cells after the execution of the code. Compare and contrast machine and high-level languages using resources from the Internet. Be sure to explain why the hexadecimal and binary codes are important for programming in both languages. JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of? Customer: need help JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two. Customer: with above assignment

Category: Homework
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. It's evident that you need some guidance as to the assignment you have explicated. For one thing, there is a reference in the assignment to a machine cycle, its steps, and what registers and memory cells show after execution of code.But where is the code? Is it in the memory cells F0 through F9 ? if so, what processor, or what instruction set, is to be executed? Depending upon what processor, and what code, I can explain the results to you, and how to get through the assignment. But what answer do you need? and what needs explaining?